Apr 29, 2012
Hello Dr :) thanks for your job.. . do you think in the next few years will bring healing treatment to all people with HCV?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
In a word...YES!
The European Liver Disease conference just ended in Barcelona and the news about HCV drugs was just fabulous. These clinical trials are showing very high cure rates in patients with different types of HCV infection.
There are great days ahead and I think the future will be very rosy.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Testicles After Touching Urine Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Blood Splash Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.