should i try boceprivir?

Should i give boceprivir a shot after failing on incivik? Ive been through numerous rounds of tx and also am hiv pos.--i was very sik on the incivik regiment,didnt make it to zero---got down to about 18000 then it went back up.hence i came off tx.Now my doc wants to give it a try with boceprivir.I believe chances are like zero that this would work,so is it worth me trying again and being sick as a dog when it proly wont work.SO im on the fence with retreating---any input would be appreciated---regards,kevin

Kevin I am SO sorry to hear that the treatment was tough for you and you didn't get a good outcome.

The way you describe it, it sounds like your virus bounced back ON treatment. In that case, I would be worried about telaprevir drug resistance leading to resistance to other drugs such as boceprevir.

Would ask your doctor point blank about resistance. Maybe there is something I don't quite understand about your case?

Baby came into contact Past-Drug User
Will my eye, and speach go back to normal again??