|hiv and hepatitus
Apr 22, 2012
hi mam ur smile is soo sweet, mam i had sexual exposure about 16 months ago, my 18 antibodies tests negative after 13 months, but now i have Jaundice after 16 months ago, my hcv and hbv tests negative after 15 months of my exposure, is hiv, hcv and hbv antibodies test accurate after this time or i have to wait more?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Jaundice (turing yellow) is a very significant finding.
I would be certain you had HCV RNA testing as well as antibody testing. Glad to hear you got treated for all disease.
You will also need an ultrasound to see if anything is blocking the running of your bile of your liver.
Baby came into contact Past-Drug User
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Fingering Stripper?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Nipple Sucking?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching Skin?
- Can You Get HIV From Oral Sex Form Sex Worker?
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.