Apr 22, 2012
I was having intercourse with a girl I just met and I was told she had Hepatitis and I was wearing protection but she scratched my back am I at risk of having it cause of that?
Response from Dr. McGovern
As long as you had protected sex you should not be at risk.
boceprevil and genotype 4
hiv and hepatitus
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Person Get Hepatitis From Oral Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.