Apr 22, 2012
I was having intercourse with a girl I just met and I was told she had Hepatitis and I was wearing protection but she scratched my back am I at risk of having it cause of that?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
As long as you had protected sex you should not be at risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Cells Are Affected By Hiv?
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Does It Mean If My Pap Smear Is Normal But I Am Hpv Positive?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.