Apr 22, 2012
I was having intercourse with a girl I just met and I was told she had Hepatitis and I was wearing protection but she scratched my back am I at risk of having it cause of that?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
As long as you had protected sex you should not be at risk.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Travel Advice And Peripheral Neuropathy
- Is Elevated Creatinine A Hepatitis Symptom?
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Using Soap As A Lubricant With Condoms And Hiv Risk
- Hiv Symptoms Rare After 6 Weeks
- Will Having My Genital Warts Removed Decrease My Chances Of Spreading It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.