boceprevil and genotype 4

I have recently started a combo therapty with interferon, riva and boceprevil for the cure of hepatitis c genotype 4.I havent found many data on the effectiveness of boceprevil with genotype 4, do you have any information available about the outcome result on this kind of genotype. thanks and best regards

BOC has limited activity against Genotype 4 and I would not advise it due to the risk of significant side effects without much chance of improvement of your treatment response.

I would discuss the reason for using BOC with your physician who may have access to information that I don't have. If there is no helpful data, I would only pursue treatment with PEG and RBV.

Pricked dentist
Hepatitis