Apr 22, 2012
Dear Dr.Barbara, my recent medical test shows that I am a carrier of hepatitis B and the level is 720, please advise me what steps I should take to reduce or eradicate this carrier
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would only continue testing above every 6 months to be certain your viral load remains this low. I would not initiate any treatment yet.
High ALT numbers and Atripla: a better option?
how can having both hepatitis c and prostate cancer limit your survival rate?
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Difference Between Venereal Disease And Std
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- What Ways Can You Get Trichomoniasis?
- Can Small Amount Of Vaginal Fluid Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.