|hep b vaccine
Apr 1, 2012
w long does a persons titer level last after a vaccine?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Good question. This can vary a lot from person to person. If you think you could be at risk (have a new HBV positive sex partner for example), I would get your surface antibody titer checked to be certain you are still protected.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chest Cold After Happy Ending Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Headache After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.