|my hepatitis profile.
Apr 1, 2012
here is my hepatitis profile.
HBsAg with titer 4150.000 reactive COV 1.0 Anti-HBs <2.00 COV 10 HBeAg 11.949 reactive COV 1.0 anti-HBe 0.984 reactive COV 1.0 Anti-HBc Igm 0.101 non reactive COV 1.0 anti_HAV Igm 0.396 non reactive COV 1.0
can you give me a better understanding of these results.. thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You may be a chronic carrier of HBV. I would suggest a HBV DNA test and some liver function tests to see if your infection is active or inactive.
Shoulf i start treatment
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- Are Lymphocytes High Or Low With Hiv?
- Can I Trust A 8 Month Negative Hiv Elisa Test?
- Can You Get Hiv Going To Strip Club?
- Had Unprotected Sex With Someone With Hiv Came Inside
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.