|Shoulf i start treatment
Apr 1, 2012
I have hepatitis B positive and my ALT AST are 65 and 66 respectively. My Test reports are as follow
HBeAg are non-Reactive. Anti HBeAg Reactive TSH 0.789 AFP 1.68 TRIGLYCERIDES 211 VLDL 42 HDL Cholesterol 15 ESR 20
Please suggest me whether i start my treatment or not.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not suggest starting treatment for such a low viral load. I would continue monitoring every 3 to 6 months to make sure your virus stays low.
acute or chronic?
my hepatitis profile.
- What Is The Meaning Chlamydia Igg Test Positive?
- What Is The Chance Of Getting Herpes From Drinking From The Same Cup?
- What Color Is The Discharge From Gonorrhea?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- Symptoms Of Herpes In The Brain
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.