|acute or chronic?
Apr 1, 2012
HbAg is 1670 blood count.Anti Hbe is reactive and anti HBc is reactive.all the rest is non reactive.Whats the status of my illness?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Probably chronic HBV infection. You will need further monitoring over time to see the stability of your disease. I would check your LFTs and viral load with your doctor on the next visit to see if you have active or inactive disease.
Should I be alarmed? High Bilirubin results!!
Shoulf i start treatment
- Are Fever Aches Sleepiness And No Appetite Symptoms Of Aids?
- Can You Test Negative For Hiv A Year After Exposure?
- Nervous About Hiv After Had Sex Without Condom
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Does It Mean To Have Herpes Antibodies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.