|acute or chronic?
Apr 1, 2012
HbAg is 1670 blood count.Anti Hbe is reactive and anti HBc is reactive.all the rest is non reactive.Whats the status of my illness?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Probably chronic HBV infection. You will need further monitoring over time to see the stability of your disease. I would check your LFTs and viral load with your doctor on the next visit to see if you have active or inactive disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.