|acute or chronic?
Apr 1, 2012
HbAg is 1670 blood count.Anti Hbe is reactive and anti HBc is reactive.all the rest is non reactive.Whats the status of my illness?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Probably chronic HBV infection. You will need further monitoring over time to see the stability of your disease. I would check your LFTs and viral load with your doctor on the next visit to see if you have active or inactive disease.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Black Spots After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.