|Please answer my question
Apr 1, 2012
Hi,I was at the gym last night ,after workingout I went the steam room as I entered the room I notice blood every where and I asked a guy what happened ,he said someone nose bleed ,like 20 second ago ,I had 1 day old cuts in my hand dry skin and craked callous in my hand,now I'm worried because I did open the door with my hands,if this person blood was on the door handle ,should I be worried.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No - transmission of viral hepatitis would be through blood to blood exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Color Are Herpes Bumps?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- Treatment For Chronic Bacterial Vaginosis
- Topical Home Remedies For Genital Herpes Sores
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.