|Please answer my question
Apr 1, 2012
Hi,I was at the gym last night ,after workingout I went the steam room as I entered the room I notice blood every where and I asked a guy what happened ,he said someone nose bleed ,like 20 second ago ,I had 1 day old cuts in my hand dry skin and craked callous in my hand,now I'm worried because I did open the door with my hands,if this person blood was on the door handle ,should I be worried.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No - transmission of viral hepatitis would be through blood to blood exposure.
HBV DNA NOT DETECTED
HBsAg Positive - how know accute or chronic?
- Chest Cold After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.