|HBV DNA NOT DETECTED
Apr 1, 2012
My dad has "Result: Target HBV DNA not detected" for DNA tests for past 2 years. Please let me know what does this mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that as long as no virus is detected, there is little risk of disease progression.
Please answer my question
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
- What Can You Do To Make A Person More Comfortable Who Has Shingles?
- What Can I Use To Stop Itching From Hpv?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- Syphilis Diagnosis How Long Before I Can Have Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.