|HBV DNA NOT DETECTED
Apr 1, 2012
My dad has "Result: Target HBV DNA not detected" for DNA tests for past 2 years. Please let me know what does this mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that as long as no virus is detected, there is little risk of disease progression.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.