|HBV DNA NOT DETECTED
Apr 1, 2012
My dad has "Result: Target HBV DNA not detected" for DNA tests for past 2 years. Please let me know what does this mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It means that as long as no virus is detected, there is little risk of disease progression.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Stinging Pain After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- How To Stop Vaginal Bleeding?
- Incurable Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- What Can Cause Vaginal Pain In A Toddler?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.