Addisons disease , HIV AND HEPC

hello doctors i have been following you guys for a FEW YEARS and wanted you to know u are helping me all the time, my mother and i both have HIV, mine is doing fine undetectable and 400 cd4, my mothers however is not, she has recently found out she has addisons disease ontop of HIV and hep c, she has had to be hospitalized numerous times for a dangerously low test, her liver isnt in good shape either, she was supposed to start a treatment to cure her hep c, but they have said that they cant until they get her cortizole levels stable, my mom is my best friend and i want to help her, she has an endocrinologist but he is very far away and really is very little help, im writing because i would like to know if there is ANYTHING, that we can do to help her levels to stable out. i know that if we dont get her hep c treated she is going to die, im desparate for anything to help save my mothers life, we live in canada. please please help, she is only 46 years old andwe need her....any help is good...

There are some great treatments coming for treatment of HCV in the HIV infected person. Look at my blogs on boceprevir and telaprevir.

We just got word that the telaprevir trial showed about 74% of all the patients on the telaprevir arm still had no detectable HCV virus 12 weeks after finishing treatment - which is Extremely encouraging news!!!

to disclose or not to disclose
Can my medical records come out in my girlfriend's court case?