Mar 25, 2012
hello dr I have received an oral sex (she give me) (without a condom) from a women, she have hepatitis c virus. she told me oral sex is safe!! (even without a condom) becuse it not passes trough saliva!! and i can not get the hcv from oral sex is it right ? i saw your answar and you wrote that oral sex is not Dangerous is it right dr?, i can relax? thank you d'r (pls i Worried)
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not consider this an exposure of concern and would not recommend testing.
prognosis of Hepatiti B HBs Ag + patient
- How Likely Heterosexual Male To Catch Hiv?
- Does Black Spots On Tongue Mean You Have Hiv?
- How Many Years Can People Live With Hiv?
- When You Have Hiv Do You Cough And Sneeze And Have A Stuffy Noes?
- Can You Get Hbv Or Hiv From Puncture Wounds Or Broken Skin?
- How I Knew I Had Early Signs Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.