Symptom of Hepatitis C?

A few years ago, I had a Hep C antibody test that showed positive antibodies, but an undetectable viral load. I was told that I had been exposed to Hep C but it seemed that my body had cleared it, and that I was fine. I have lived a healthy, active lifestyle since then, and haven't thought much about it.

3 separate times in the past 2 years, I have had dull pain in the right upper quadrant of my abdomen. It's probably "1" on the pain scale - more like a fullness, just feeling something is there. Each episode has lasted about 2 weeks. After the first 2 times, I freaked out and got liver function tests, which have come back just fine.

Right now I am experiencing the third episode of this pain in 2 years. It will probably go away pretty soon, but should I be worried about Hepatitis C? I do not have HIV or any other conditions.

It sounds VERY unlikely that your pain is related to HCV if you had no detectable virus in your blood. I would wonder about gallstones for intermittent pain like you describe. Discuss with your doctor.

Hep C and Razors
prognosis of Hepatiti B HBs Ag + patient