|liver blood count
Mar 25, 2012
male age 60 liver count 435, what do that mean
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If I understand correctly, your alanine aminotransferase is elevated at 435. If that is the case, you need to have evaluation for what may be causing this abnormality, such as viral hepatitis, or a medication issue or other possible causes. You will need further testing by your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Skin A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Ache In Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.