|liver blood count
Mar 25, 2012
male age 60 liver count 435, what do that mean
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If I understand correctly, your alanine aminotransferase is elevated at 435. If that is the case, you need to have evaluation for what may be causing this abnormality, such as viral hepatitis, or a medication issue or other possible causes. You will need further testing by your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dark Bumps After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Condom Side Effects
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.