|liver blood count
Mar 25, 2012
male age 60 liver count 435, what do that mean
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If I understand correctly, your alanine aminotransferase is elevated at 435. If that is the case, you need to have evaluation for what may be causing this abnormality, such as viral hepatitis, or a medication issue or other possible causes. You will need further testing by your physician.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Transmission Touching Broken Skin
- Licking Vagina How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Vaginal Sex With Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sucking Penis?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Topping?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.