|HBeAg reactive,,anti HBe non reactive
Mar 25, 2012
HBeAg reactive,,anti HBe non reactive....what does it mean.....please help me to understand
Response from Dr. McGovern
This only helps your doctor understand more about your HBV infection. If you are eAg reactive, then if you start treatment, your doctor will follow this test to see if you lose your eAg positivity. That would be a good sign.
RESULTS FROM BLOOD TESTS
liver blood count
- What Happens When Bacterial Vaginosis Goes Untreated?
- What Else Causes Genital Warts Other Then Hpv?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- Is It A Uti Or Chlamydia?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Treatment Of Male Partner Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.