Coinfection?

Hello, I had what is considered to be a low risk oral encounter with another man over three months ago, I did have gingivitis at the time. Since then I have seemingly developed or had many symptoms Burning armpits, swollen gland on neck, sore throat and severe nigt sweats.... followed by abdominal pain, pain in my back and shoulders and a tightness around my ribs (both, but mainly right). Dry skin and strange rashes. I have tested out to three months, my liver panel came back normal in week 7 and full STD panel returned normal at three months. I was tested for HIV using the 4th generation Duo test aswell, while having symptoms, and no P24 was detected. I have had these abdominal pains for 6 weeks and the health clinic are putting it down to anxiety, as is my doctor. I have immunity to Hep B. 1) What would you advise? Should I retest or can I get on with my life? It has literally taken over everything, I thought this was all over! 2) Is Hep C even transmitted this way? Thank you!

HCV can be transmitted among men who have sex with men but it is usually associated with rectal trauma and sometimes with another ulcerative disease, like syphilis.

Since you did not describe the exposure, I can only tell you what the concerns are from my view. You can discuss further with your doctor as to whether you need testing, which would be related to blood to blood contact.

what does reactive hepatitis means?
RESULTS FROM BLOOD TESTS