what does reactive hepatitis means?
Mar 25, 2012
year 2005, i was diagnosed, that i have a reactive hepatitis, can these be cured? if giving a chance to have kids, well they be affected with the virus?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no such thing as "reactive hepatitis" per se. You need to find out the cause of your hepatitis with further blood testing so you can learn more about your infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Pineapple Juice Help With Vaginitis?
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.