Mar 25, 2012
I HAVE HBV INFECTION AND LAOAD IS 756 tHEN HOW LONG I LIVE WITH IT ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
For a long long time... Your viral load is so low, I would not jump into treatment yet. You should have more blood tests to see if your viral load stays low on its own....
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Is Hepatitis Hereditary?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.