Mar 25, 2012
I HAVE HBV INFECTION AND LAOAD IS 756 tHEN HOW LONG I LIVE WITH IT ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
For a long long time... Your viral load is so low, I would not jump into treatment yet. You should have more blood tests to see if your viral load stays low on its own....
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Symptoms Of An Std?
- How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Dryness?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.