Mar 25, 2012
I HAVE HBV INFECTION AND LAOAD IS 756 tHEN HOW LONG I LIVE WITH IT ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
For a long long time... Your viral load is so low, I would not jump into treatment yet. You should have more blood tests to see if your viral load stays low on its own....
Urgent - 9 week old baby exposed to hep B yesterday
what does reactive hepatitis means?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Can Worrying About Hiv Make You Have Symptoms?
- Are Throat Infection And Ear Infection Signs Of Hiv?
- Do Genital Warts Lead To Hiv?
- How Many Times Do You Have To Have Sex With That Person To Get Hiv?
- Hepatitis B Virus Detection Elisa Standard Laboratory Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.