Mar 25, 2012
I HAVE HBV INFECTION AND LAOAD IS 756 tHEN HOW LONG I LIVE WITH IT ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
For a long long time... Your viral load is so low, I would not jump into treatment yet. You should have more blood tests to see if your viral load stays low on its own....
Urgent - 9 week old baby exposed to hep B yesterday
what does reactive hepatitis means?
- What Color Are Herpes Lesions?
- What Can't You Do With Herpes?
- What Can I Use To Stop The Itching Of The Shingles?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.