Indeterminate HIV and husband is HCV +

I looked for an answer to this question, and I did not see this has been asked before....I apologize if it has.

My husband has a history of IV drug abuse, and relapsed recently, so when I had my routine annual, I asked to be checked for everything. He is HCV + and has been for years, but we have always been very conscious of this. The HCV in my labs came back non-reactive, but the HIV was indeterminate with reactive P24, and two others. The other two proteins (as I was told by my physician) are closely linked to HCV. She drew more blood Friday and sent it for a viral load - she said that would be the fasted way to find out for sure.....My husband went yesterday and had a rapid oral HIV test and it was negative....any thoughts....I am FREAKING out.

If your husband's HIV test was negative then you should be negative too if you have no other risk. I suspect your testing will come back negative.

HCV is uncommonly spread sexually, but it is reassuring to still have your negative test.

what do my results mean, I am worried about being diagnosed with hepatitis B.
Should I start treatment based on current test results?