what do my results mean, I am worried about being diagnosed with hepatitis B.
Mar 5, 2012
My results are: SGOT=25(15-37 NORMAL), SGPT=57(16-18), GGT=77(5-85)And also my ultra sound test said I have a mild fatty liver and a bit widened.I ma concerned i dont know what to do.( sorry if my english is not very good) Thank you!
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would simply talk to your doctor about what could be causing your fatty liver - are you overweight? Do you have high cholesterol (fat in your blood) Do you have diabetes? These are the questions I would ask.
If you already know you are overweight, losing weight will help to bring down your liver tests.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get HIV From Touching An Open Scab?
- Bloody Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.