When Teleprevir is assed to SOC

Dr. I am in my 22nd week of tx with Teleprevir Peg Riba. Geno 1B Grade 2 Stage 2 undectectable since week 2. My first round of tx went 4 weeks and had to be discontinued due to low plateletes. I had a 1.4 log drop in those 4 weeks. Since tx began, I'm fine, my question: when teleprevir is added, can one be considered tx naive due to the new SOC, or once you start and stop no matter what you do after that, you are no longer tx naive?

Thank you in advance.

Thank you for your previous responses.

Technically speaking you are not treatment naive if you restart therapy, but I don't think that is an important issue.

I think the main question is whether you got down to a non-detectable viral load with triple therapy. Hopefully that is the case with the addition of telaprevir. You should be taking triple therapy for 12 weeks followed by dual therapy (PEG and Ribavirin) for an additional number of weeks. That number will depend on how fast your virus was suppressed.

Best wishes for the cure!

hep c viral load
what do my results mean, I am worried about being diagnosed with hepatitis B.