|hep c viral load
Mar 5, 2012
I did submit a question before and thank for your detailed answer. My question now is: what is the hep C viral load number should be to start the hep C treatment? mine is now is a little bit over 2 millions. Thank you
| Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no cut off level for HCV treatment ...HCV virus does not correlate with disease stage.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.