|hep c viral load
Mar 5, 2012
I did submit a question before and thank for your detailed answer. My question now is: what is the hep C viral load number should be to start the hep C treatment? mine is now is a little bit over 2 millions. Thank you
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no cut off level for HCV treatment ...HCV virus does not correlate with disease stage.
anti hbs titer
When Teleprevir is assed to SOC
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Blood Test Tell You If You Have An Std?
- Sebaceous Glands On Shaft Is It A Std
- Treatment For Laceration In Vaginal Opening
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.