|anti hbs titer
Mar 5, 2012
the result of my anti hbs is 10.29 C.O.V 10.000, and it said that im in the gray zone, what does that mean?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
You are just over the protection level of antibody. You will want to get a hepatitis B booster shot at some time to raise up your protection a bit more.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Risk If I've Never Had Unprotected Sex
- Risk Of Contracting Hiv From A Single Exposure
- How Soon Can U Get Tested For Hiv After Sharing A Needle?
- I Slept With An Hiv Positive What Do I Do
- Is It A Health Risk To Take Creatine While Having Hep C?
- What Percentage Of People With Aids Show Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.