|anti hbs titer
Mar 5, 2012
the result of my anti hbs is 10.29 C.O.V 10.000, and it said that im in the gray zone, what does that mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You are just over the protection level of antibody. You will want to get a hepatitis B booster shot at some time to raise up your protection a bit more.
Hepatitis C transmission through eyes
hep c viral load
- Can Aids Be Passed On By Two Hiv Negative Gay Men?
- Does Peripheral Neuropathy Cause Foot Drop And Toe Curling?
- What Is Candidiasis In The Skin And Nails?
- Can You Transfer Hiv Through Aids Rashes And Bumps?
- Will Thrush Go Away After Stopping Antibiotic?
- Are Shoulder Back Pain Headache Hiv Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.