|To know if I cured from hepatitis A?
Feb 23, 2012
how to know surely if i have cured from hepatitis A? what of test I should do?anti Hav?anti hav IgM?I recently anti HAV reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
All persons clear hepatitis A. It is not a chronic infection so you don't have to worry about this. No testing is necessary to see if you cleared it.
Hepavac positive? URGENT!
hiv and hep c
- White Blemishes In Mouth Of Hiv
- Under What Conditions Is There Potentially A Risk Of Hiv Transmission By Urine
- Hidden Symptoms Of Hiv
- Negative Hiv Test After Window Period Should I Retest
- Can You Get Hiv From Blood Get On The Skin?
- Can A Cbc Tell If There Is Hiv On A Person Who Has Not Been Tested For Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.