|To know if I cured from hepatitis A?
Feb 23, 2012
how to know surely if i have cured from hepatitis A? what of test I should do?anti Hav?anti hav IgM?I recently anti HAV reactive
Response from Dr. McGovern
All persons clear hepatitis A. It is not a chronic infection so you don't have to worry about this. No testing is necessary to see if you cleared it.
Hepavac positive? URGENT!
hiv and hep c
- Hiv-1 Positive Can This Be Cured
- Can You Get Hiv From Being Spit At In The Face?
- Hiv And Stomach Upset
- What Are Some Symptoms Associated With Acute Phase Hiv Infection?
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Statistics Of Risk Of Hiv Following A Needlestick
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.