For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

Hepavac positive? URGENT!

Please help me understand my results. I have asked my Dr to explain and she seems as though she does not care enough to explain anything to me. She just shrugs whenever I ask her something and thanks me for coming. PLEASE HELP. Results: HIV 1 and 2 - negative HEPAVAC - POSITIVE (????????) HepIGM - negative Hepatitis A - negativ (Immune) hepbsag - negative hbs - negative hbc - negative hepc ak - negative

What does HEPAVAC - POSITIVE (????????) stand for and what does it mean? Why is it positive?

I actually don't know what this "HEPAVAC" stands for. Otherwise your panel is totally fine... Sorry you will need to ask your provider directly. It might be some commercial testing name.

To know if I cured from hepatitis A?