|what it means bordeline hep c
Feb 23, 2012
my doctor told me that my husband is bordeline hep c and we are trying to get pregnant, what should we do?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would wonder if it is a false positive test. You can check a RIBA test or a HCV RNA test - this will be helpful.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Happens If Shingles Are Not Treated With Medicine?
- What Causes Shingles Outbreaks?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Chlamydia?
- Getting Treatment For Genital Warts When Can I Have Sex Again
- What Is The Physical Appearance Of Syphilis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.