|what if you only got the first twinrix injection
Feb 23, 2012
How long will the immunity last if you only got the first twinrix vaccination (if any immunity at all) ?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hard to say. I would just complete the shots so you can get the proper protection. It is okay if there is a lag period. You can get blood testing when you are done to be certain it worked.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.