|what if you only got the first twinrix injection
Feb 23, 2012
How long will the immunity last if you only got the first twinrix vaccination (if any immunity at all) ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hard to say. I would just complete the shots so you can get the proper protection. It is okay if there is a lag period. You can get blood testing when you are done to be certain it worked.
HBs Ag and Hbe Ag
what it means bordeline hep c
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Swallowing Cum
- Odds Of Getting HIV Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Vagina
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Can You Have Kids If You Have An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.