|what if you only got the first twinrix injection
Feb 23, 2012
How long will the immunity last if you only got the first twinrix vaccination (if any immunity at all) ?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hard to say. I would just complete the shots so you can get the proper protection. It is okay if there is a lag period. You can get blood testing when you are done to be certain it worked.
HBs Ag and Hbe Ag
what it means bordeline hep c
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- Diarrhea After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Open Mouth Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.