|HBs Ag and Hbe Ag
Feb 23, 2012
i recently had laboratory tests for hepa and the results for HBs Ag and Hbe Ag is both reactive. What does it mean?
Response from Dr. McGovern
It means you have recently been infected with HBV or you have chronic infection already. You should have further follow-up over six months and if you still have HBsAg you have chronic infection.
You will also need HBV DNA testing and liver function tests serially over time to assess the activity of your infection.
HCV RNA test result
what if you only got the first twinrix injection
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.