|HCV RNA test result
Feb 21, 2012
Hi Dr, i did hcv rapid test- mild positive in one lab ang negative rapid test for HCV in another lab. so doctor told me to take viral load test. i did hcv rna quantitative test after 1 year of my post exposure. my result is...
HCV VIRAL LOAD BY TAQ MAN - <15
is the result is conclusive?
Response from Dr. McGovern
The Rapid test results that were mildly positive and then negative would suggest to me that the first was a false positive test. The RNA test shows no virus in your blood which is great news that supports a false positive test.
HBs Ag and Hbe Ag
- Is Headache A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Penis Discharge A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Should I Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.