Remedy from Chronic Hep B

I am a chronic Hepatitis B patient since 2008. My HBsAg test is positive, but my HBeAg & HBV DNA tests are negative. I continued taking "Adefovir Dipivoxil" for a year and now i am taking "Entecavir". My HBsAg Confirmatory Index is 630.4, where, in normal patient it should be <1.00. Now, I would like to know that, is there any possibility to make myself HBsAg Negative ? Recently, I completed my Graduation & very much interested in pursuing Higher Studies in abroad, will it make some problem ?

Usually the HBsAg remains positive...However, ongoing viral suppression is great with treatment.

I don't know if you started off HBeAg negative...If you did, then years of therapy are recommended.

If you started off HBeAg positive, then loss of eAg is a good thing and now you would want to follow this until your e antibody turns positive. Then you can come off treatment in about 6 to 12 months.

Please help with my situation, need expert advice.
silymarin