|Hep-B sur-ab ? Positive
Feb 20, 2012
Hep-B sur ag- neg Hep-B sur ab- pos Hep B core- ab - neg Trep-ab interp - non reac
I had vacine 2011 for Hep-B, why is it pos? Thankyou
Response from Dr. McGovern
Your surface antibody is positive - as it should be - if you were vaccinated. Now you are protected against getting HBV.
Obstetric cholestasis or hcv? Please help
- Itchy Skin After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Chlamydia Last After Treatment?
- 6 Months Hiv Test Was Nonreactive After Unprotected Oral Sex
- Cut On Penis Unprotected Anal
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.