Hep C concern

I am a past drug user and during the time I did use I was sometimes sharing pipes with people whom I beleive might have had Hep C. What are the odds of me contracting the disease? Can you still get the virus even if your lips were not cut open? I am worried about this and looking for answers, thanks.

If you are a past drug user you should have testing for HCV - regardless of any other risk.

It is a simple blood test - Speak with your doctor or clinic. It is important to know so you can get the care you need.

Starting TX soon..
elevated liver enzymes