|HCV RNA test result
Jan 28, 2012
i did HCV Rapid test after 1 year of my post exposure. my result is weakly positive in one lab and again same day i tested HCV Rapid test - negative in another lab. so doctor told me to take hcv pcr quantitative test.
i did HCV RNA PCR Quantitative test after 1 year of my post exposure.
My Result :
HCV VIRAL LOAD BY TAQ MAN - <15 IU/mL
my result is conclusive?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes absolutely conclusive
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Achy Balls After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Genital Rubbing Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.