Jan 28, 2012
Hepatitis c Genotype 4, Treatment Rabavirin and interferon fail after 36 weeks, what is the other option? please help!
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are several drugs being developed that have activity against genotype 4. It is just a matter of time that you will have many options. Hang in there....
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Flaky Skin An Ars Symptom?
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.