Hello dr i have some qs.. I had protected sex with a condom with HCV carried Do I need to be examined? if the girl had HCV and she give me oral sex without condon it can be transmited? Are there statistics on pasting one unprotected sexual contact? Does 1-1000,? 1-10000?? Some doctors say that today, in ordinary sex (not anal) and paste exceptions it is not possible to transmited hcv Is it true? Thank you

HCV is uncommonly transmitted through sex except through anal sex with trauma which leads to blood to blood exposure. Oral sex has not been linked to HCV infection.

hep c
Hepatitis c