|Hepatitis B and Hepatitics AB
Jan 22, 2012
My Heptatitis B Surface anit-body is 1.26. And my Hepatitis AB total is positive. Please tell me the meaning of this and how to resolve them? I'm a woman of 65 age and am from the Middle East. I eat organic food and lots of salmon and nuts. Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
The only important test to determine if you are at risk for hepatitis B chronic infection is to check the hepatitis B surface antigen. Ask your doctor about this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Can Amoxicillin Cure Chlamydia?
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.