Hepatitis Results

My doctor has not returned any of my EIGHT phone calls to discuss the lab results I just received in the mail. The Hepatitis B Surf AG and Hepatitis C Ab both came back "NEGATIVE (Negative)", so I'm assuming I'm clean/okay regarding those two, but it's these two that are making me nervous:

Hepatitis A Ab, Total - Reactive (Non-Reactive) AB Hepatitis B Surface Ab - Reactive (Non-Reactive) AB

Any thoughts as to what the two above mean? Any insight would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you!!

Both of these suggest prior exposure to hepatitis A and B or prior immunization... Either way you are not at risk for liver disease.

Worried about Hep C
Very worried...Pregnant and Hep C exposure at work