Sharing snorting device & Hep C - Game Over?

I recently shared a rolled up bill to snort drugs with a friend of mine. I only did one line. I'm now freaking out and feel that I %100 got Hep C. My friend snorts alot of drugs and frequently shares snorting devices which is why I'm concerned he may have Hep C. I didn't put the bill up my nostril, I held it just at the tip of my nostril, is that lower risk? I checked the bill for blood and i did not see any. I know that hep c can be transmitted this way but is my situation very high risk? I just did it once so I will be devastated if i got hep c. my anxiety about this is very very high. PLEASE HELP.

I doubt you have acquired HCV but if testing would relieve your anxiety, by all means get tested. I am not recommending testing based on risk though.

HCV and condom
Worried about Hep C