|lesbians w/hepC can it b transmitted sexually
Jan 22, 2012
I'm in a women woman relationship & i have hep C, can i give it to my partner sexually?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
HCV is transmitted by blood to blood contact. So the main issue is to avoid any trauma to the mucosal surfaces of the vagina or rectum. For example, a shared sex toy which causes trauma to both could transmit infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Negative At 16 Weeks
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.