Jan 22, 2012
is autoimmune hepatitis genetic or hereditary
Response from Dr. McGovern
It is suspected that some patients may have a genetic predisposition, but it is not known for sure. There are two types of autoimmune hepatitis. One can develop in people of any age. The other type, usually develops in only girls or young women and is less common.
ACCIDENT IN DENTAL LABORATORY
lesbians w/hepC can it b transmitted sexually
- Oral Ulcers After Rimming Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Pathophysiology Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can ARS Occur At 10 Weeks?
- Can You Get Hiv From A Lancet Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.