Jan 22, 2012
is autoimmune hepatitis genetic or hereditary
| Response from Dr. McGovern
It is suspected that some patients may have a genetic predisposition, but it is not known for sure. There are two types of autoimmune hepatitis. One can develop in people of any age. The other type, usually develops in only girls or young women and is less common.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Pain In Penis A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Rash Worried It Could Be HIV
- Tingling In Feet Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.