|ACCIDENT IN DENTAL LABORATORY
Jan 22, 2012
Today I was working in my dental lab. and I was using a hydraulic cast cutter... and accidentally kind of got my finger.... i kind of peeled a little bit of the skin off... but did not bleed or anything, put on some alcohol, and it did not sting, so i guess i just bearly touched myself..... but I immediately remembered that one of my co workers had CUT himself with that same tool more than 48 hours before. He is not a risky person AT ALL... this electric cutter is used continuously, through stone models...... im i at risk for HCV? do you recommend testing??
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not recommend testing.
HIV and Hep B co-infection and trying to get pregnant
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Sperm Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.